Σάββατο 2 Απριλίου 2011

Ascension Technique Number One

Source: Joshua David Stone's book 'The Complete Ascension Manual'


For my own knowledge as well as for the writing of this book, I have investigated my personal path of ascension and I have attempted to learn everything I could about the process and mechanics of ascension. One of the interesting things I have come across in my exploration on the inner plane is the existence of ascension seats or ascension chambers. There are many of them. I will share with you five that I have found to be the most powerful and effective. They are actual seats or tables or columns that you sit or stand on or lie down in. The Masters, through some kind of higher technology, pulse Light through the mechanism to raise your vibration. There is one on Commander Ashtar's starship. There is one in Serapis Bey's Ascension Retreat in Luxor. There is one in Telos, the underground city beneath Mt. Shasta. There is one in the Great Pyramid of Giza, in the king's chamber. My personal favorite is the one actually in Mt. Shasta, which is an ascension chamber inside a gigantic pyramid.


Ask in meditation or at night while you sleep to be taken to these ascension seats. You can switch around if you like and find your favorite. It is one of the best ways I have found to build the Light quotient and raise your vibration. You can feel the Light and Energy being very gently pulsed into your body as you sit in meditation. I would also recommend calling upon Archangel Metatron for help in building your Light quotient. He is the Creator of all outer Light in the universe and seems to have special ability in this area.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου