Παρασκευή 12 Αυγούστου 2016

Symptoms of Entering 5th Dimensional Consciousness

Source: www.crystalwind.ca



Time has lost its hold on you, you are Between Worlds or so it feels, you have slipped out of the Attachment to the old way of being, and yet you do not feel fully anchored in the New. It can feel like Limbo almost, as you witness the changes in your Consciousness, where everything is changing around you, yet nothing feels settled. A sort of rearranging of your consciousness shows up as the rearranging of everything. And you are not trying to change anything, it is all just happening. You are witnessing your changes within you. 

You may also experience relapses of your old ways, addictions showing up again. That is ok too. However it is happening, it is ok. Let go of judgments, by accepting how this is happening, by accepting yourself. This is unconditional Love. 

Either way, if your experience is steady or filled with tremendous fluctuations of feelings and reactions, trust that life is bringing you exactly what you need, for you to change, for you to be open and ready, to walk through that doorway, into 5th Dimensional Consciousness. 

You may be experiencing a sense of Loss, you may feel tired, you may be experiencing Joy; whatever you are experiencing, it is perfect for you, that is how you are GOING Through this, one way or the other. Continue to Accept All that you Are Going through. 

You are allowing yourself to Enter 5th Dimensional Consciousness, and this initiation so to speak, into this Freedom and Consciousness expansion, is Being Guided by your Soul. It is all Ok, and when you accept it all, you release yourself from attachment. You Love yourself, and you walk through that doorway, into the New, into the Now, empty and free. 

I Accept How my Shift in Consciousness is taking Place. 

I Accept How I go Through this. 

I let go of How I ought to Be, and instead accept How I Am. 

I accept myself and love myself.

And in this I hold You, in the Sacred Acceptance and Eternal Love of All That Is.

Eternal Love and Bliss~ Dear Souls!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου