Σάββατο 7 Μαρτίου 2015

Daily Cleansing of Auric Field


Make this request first thing each morning: 

"Lady Althea and your Legions of Light 

Cleanse my Aura by day and by night 

Until I AM a sparkling Diamond bright 

Extend the same by your Loving might 

To all Humanity for their Freedom's flight" 



I am Lady Althea, I have been allowed to come through to speak to all of you regarding the New way that each of you will now begin to walk this Earth. I come from the highest dimensions to bring to you this day, the gift of the presence of Magic in your World. There is now the crystalline Light and this Light is now glowing around each of you, who have been working hard to help your transformation into the crystalline Beings that you truly are, and now the Light that surrounds each of you, in each of your auras, is so much clearer and brighter, sparkling like a diamond Light and it is so beautiful to behold, and so I would encourage each of you to see yourselves in this way, as you might see the colors that refract from a faceted globe of crystal glass, those rich, jewel-like colors, Magical colors, that exist now around each of you. 

There is less density to the colors that are in your auras now, there is less dross and the colors are many hued and are interesting in their variations. As each of you try to break out of your mental constraints and reach beyond to the Stars, reach beyond not only to the Stars but other Universes and Galaxies. Mentally see yourselves as so much greater than you have ever imagined yourselves to be and this will help and give you assistance to integrate and assimilate the New Energies. 

I, Lady Althea, come from the Planet Venus, it is where I reside, it is where I serve the Light and my Service to the Light is to help clear and cleanse the auras of the people on Earth and I have under my dominion, Legions of Angels who assist me with this, and that is the process that we are in at this time, cleansing the auras of Humanity. This is to assist with all that is coming forth to be addressed and looked at, transmuted and released. 

There are many of us working upon this task, and you have but to call upon Lady Althea and her Angels, and we will come and assist you to cleanse your aura. If you make a daily habit of this, it will help each of you tremendously, so that your auras are sparkling, iridescent, diamond Light colors. 

I, Lady Althea, am one of the Angelic Realms, and it is my Joy to serve. I work with the Cosmic Beings of Light. I work with the Ascended Masters and Lady Masters; I work in concert with them to serve Humanity at this time. Those of you who call upon the Violet Flame of Transmutation - know that you are calling upon one of my Legions of Angels. We come to cleanse the Earth in Legions, we come to help all upon the Earth transmute and transform. We come to give assistance at this time. Call upon us, call upon Lady Althea and I shall be by your side when you are in need of transmutation. I will help you. 

I AM Lady Althea

©2009-2013 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu’tana

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου