Σάββατο 19 Οκτωβρίου 2013

The Visceral Effects of Ascension Syndrome

by Miles, PAO Webmaster for 19 October 2013 


For some time now, I have felt that I was being tested on a visceral level. Out of nowhere, I am overswept by towering waves of fear and despair. They can come over me while walking, after meals, in the middle of the night - almost any time. I ask myself what this heavy dark energy is that keeps pummeling me. 

Now, at long last, after leaping over many of the physical and emotional hurdles of Ascension syndrome symptoms (described in http:www.paoweb.com/msascsyn.htm), I am able to share an insight. 

Long ago, our human ancestors living in Atlantis and Lemuria were fully conscious. Then came the Annunaki who, as part of their dark experiment, banished us from 5D to 3D. And so we have been for the past 13,000 years. Now, we are awakening. Our RNA/DNA and chakra systems are being adjusted in preparation for the journey back to Full Consciousness. In the process, our poor bodies are dragged along for the ride, enduring headaches, vibrating pericardia, skin irritations, digestive and kidney issues, blurry vision, fatigue and a whole host of other maladies. At our lowest moments, we can't help but wonder if this process will ever offer relief! 

On a visceral level, part of our awakening entails tapping into the memory of what happened to us when our ancestors were stripped of Full Consciousness. My guess is that, at this point, we are re-experiencing the anguish those ancient humans felt during that unspeakable loss. On a personal level, I wonder if some of what I feel is species-repressed anger at the monstrous outrage of having full consciousness stolen away. 

Simply by realizing that cellular memories can explain on a visceral level what we awakening 3D humans are experiencing, I feel better equipped to grapple with the challenges of our Ascension process. 

In the meantime, we try to be patient, waiting to finally hear the Announcements and to meet the Galactic Federation, Ascended Masters and our Agarthan cousins. 

As a collective, we must hold the intent. Disclosure can't come soon enough for me!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου